Step out each day to explore the enchanting landscapes of the Doux valley. You set the pace, you choose the adventure! We deal with the boring bits.
The times are still uncertain and stressful but at least we are able to travel again and the tranquil, uncrowded spaces of the Ardèche Verte are the perfect place to reconnect with the real world. Restore your spirits and re-engergise in our beautiful, unspoiled natural surroundings. We are looking forward to welcoming you to les Sarziers once more.
You want to plan an independent walking holiday, but how to deal with the logistics? Your first thought is probably to rent a gîte. You will need to organise food shopping trips and bring bed linen, so you take the car and make an overnight stop en route. Already a bit of a hassle. Then there is deciphering walking routes described in French and interpreting the path markings, which are very different from those used at home. What about routes which are not circular? Now you need two cars!
WW Your Way makes all this plain sailing but still leaves you completely free to plan your stay as you wish. A week with us certainly costs more than a week in a gîte, but look at the difference.
What is included:
- We welcome you with apéritifs and dinner on your first evening.
- We provide all linen and, unlike a gîte rental, cleaning on departure is included.
- We accompany you on an orientation walk to familiarise you with the terrain and the path marking system, helping you to determine the length and level of walking that suits you.
- Better still, we have our own specially created library of walks described in English, each of which we walk regularly. We have extensive local knowledge and can give you tips on markets, attractions, restaurants and farm visits to local artisan food producers, all of whom we know personally.
- Best of all though, you can forget all about those cars! We provide free transport for your party from your arrival at Valence TGV station and throughout your stay. Just let us know what you want to do and we will get you there.
So why not pack a rucksack and jump on that Eurostar? Just think – in a few hours you could be in the beautiful hills of the Ardèche Verte! Our unspoiled walkers’ paradise is waiting for you!